MANDATORY PLAYER/PARENT MEETING MAY 3, 6:30PM AT CTHS
All players, including incoming freshmen, AND parents must attend this information meeting. Coaches will be introduced, and will cover topics including summer camp and workout schedules, game and practice schedules and equipment. Please direct questions regarding this meeting to: Jim Riggio, Freshman Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org or Joe Johnson, Head Coach at email@example.com.
SUMMER STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING AND SUMMER FOOTBALL CAMP PROGRAMS
CTHS Football will run 2 programs concurrently over the summer. These programs are strongly recommended for all football players, including incoming freshman. Registration and payment is available now. Click on the links to be directed to the website. You must register and pay for each program separately.
Strength and Conditioning Program Cost: $175
- June 5 – July 20 and July 31 – August 3 (no workouts the week of football camp)
- Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays – 6:30am – 9:15am.
- Different levels will have different start times to be announced soon
Summer Football Camp Cost: $175
- June 7 – August 4
- Wednesdays 6:30am and Thursdays 8:15am, right after strength/conditioning
- Price includes:
- Shorts and a t-shirt
- Football Program Specific Preparation
- Padded Football Camp, July 24 – July 29 ALL DAY, MORNING TO NIGHT EACH DAY.
- 7 on 7 sessions, Evenings June 6, 13, 20, 27 and July 11, 12, 13, and July 18, 19, 20 from 6pm – 8pm
The calendar on our website has been updated with summer events. Times are as accurate as we can get right now and will be updated throughout the season. Make sure you're signed up on Remind 101 or Twitter for late-breaking updates!